Forgot to exhibit Blue Badge - now harrassment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In January I had an appointment at our local hospital for back to back sigmoidoscopy and gastrosopy.

Understandably I was extremely scared and when parking in a disable bay I forgot to put my blue badge up.

It was the last thing on my mind.

I was in the hospital from 8.30 to 11.30 and when we came out we pad the parking fee and I found I had a parking ticket from te private parking company

I just ignored as a friend of mine did hen she got a parking ticket from them and after she ignored letters they seemed to drop it.

I was justified in parking there as I had a blue badge which is valid until 2016 but the company have continued to harass me and I have now received a demand from a debt collection agency.

I have two incurable illnesses and stress can affect my heart

I have to admit that I am shocked that hospitals can allow the harassment of seriously ill people who they are supposed to be helping

. The debt collection are demanding £80 which we don't have as we are upon limited income.

I understand that they don't really have any legal powers ad private car parks are covered by civil law so their previous threat of a criminal record doesn't wash

what do you think I should do now and what if the debt collectors arrive

. The strain might quite seriously be too much for me

so their previous threat of a criminal record doesn't wash

If you have that in writing then you need to be making a loud formal complaint to whatever industry body they're affiliated to.

What's the name of the PPC?

What hospital is it?

What is the name of the powerless toothless DCA?

If they do turn up, which they won't because they have no legal powers to be on your property, then you

can quite rightly tell them to foxtrot oscar and close the door, that is if you've opened it in the first place.

And if they don't leave your property, or sit in a car outside of your property, then you can call the police and have them removed.

Debt collectors are NOT bailiffs, nor will they ever be, next doors cat has more right to be on your property than these

low life bully boys! So don't for one minute feel intimidated by their empty threats.

Ignoring PPC's is the old advice and shouldn't be followed.

As you say you had every right to be parked where you were.

You paid the fee therefore there is no loss to anyone, but you should go through their appeals process, ericsbrother is a whizz at putting these

clowns back in their box.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

A dca is not a bailiff ignore them

They have no legal powers

DX

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Complain bia the PALS at the hospital about the harassment and tell them that you would be more than happy to take the matter to the health secretary via your MP and the local papers. The hospital is respionsible for employing a bunch of cowboys so make them feel the heat in return. Also consider serving a statutory questionnaire on the hospital trust governing body so the underlings cant pretend it is all a mistake or doesnt happen.

As for the DCA's they have no morals, shame or any rights either so ignore everything they say. If they have mentioned a criminal record then you should report to both the FCA and the MoJ (copy to your MP and the hospital twonk who is going to get all your other letters of compaint). Give them severe grif and dont let the matter drop until you have an apology