style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have just had an e-mail from apple confirming my purchase of i-tunes but I know nothing of this? it says I am being charger 35$

LinkedIn

Greetings from Apple.com,

Thank you for your purchase at Apple online shop iTunes!

(Order #203-7217228-4235508)

------------------------------------------------------------

Gift Certificate, Printable

Design: From iTunes Merchant Shop

Amount: USD 35.00

Quantity: 1

------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: USD 35.00

Postage & Packing: FREE

VAT: USD 0.00

-------

TOTAL: USD 35.00

Please take a note:

if you want to cancel this order,

just simply confirm your Apple.com account

and press this cancellation button below:

Cancel Order

I have never had an apple account or even own anything to do with them?

Advice please, and sorry if in wrong posted in wrong part xx

Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I have had a few of those. It is a phishing trip for your personal information, do not respond or click on any links. Label it as spam and bin it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

thanks Mr.P x

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I get emails all of the time, Apple, Paypal, various Banks, Amazon etc.

They are all just fake emails sent to anyone, in the hope that a percentage will respond.

They don't have your email address from an official source. It is some robot software that somehow just finds email addresses to send the fake mail to.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

tyvm Uncle x

Same happens with banks.

"Please contact us as someone has tried to access your LLoyds TSB account 3 times and failed. Please reset your password with us"

All very good for someone that does not have a Lloyds TSB account :D

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Send me your account details, I've a tenner with your name on it :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Send me your account details, I've a tenner with your name on it :)

That would be mine, all mine.

Mr.Pounds

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

:lol:

Obvious phishing attempt as they've asked you to visit a site and confirm your account. No reputable company would ask you to do this as they have your info already

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Obvious phishing attempt as they've asked you to visit a site and confirm your account. No reputable company would ask you to do this as they have your info already

Yup.

If you don't have an account with that firm using that e-mail : it is a phishing attempt.

If you do have an account with that firm using that e-mail & you want to check : log in to it using an already saved bookmark OR by typing the address in yourself - NOT by clicking any links in the e-mail.

Since an account you set up & use would have your name, also look for your name, rather than "Dear Customer"....

I deff do not nor ever had an account with them ,I marked it as spam

Forward it to apple support as well. They are VERY good at getting those sites and emails shut down.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

A client of ours had a very clever iCloud email. I would say it was phishing but it was more likely targeted to our client.

They went to serious effort on the coding on the website, even with jQuery effects, and a valid SSL certificate. Source code was also encrypted several times over.