Shopping with Littlewoods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody look into that? Always something wrong with shopping with shopping with Littlewoods! On first I bought an camera with lens (well - it had to be with lens). They've send me just an body kit. Price on recipe (just for body) was the same like for camera with lens. Of course I had to return it and swap for camera with lens (on first they've send me to manufacturer!) Then I bought washing mashine from them. It was damaged (dented on the side, and oil was leaking from engine), so I complain about this, and it took about about 3 weeks (after one month of waiting for that), that they've took it back and sent another one. Then I've ordered sunglasses, which were returned (not by me!), and DKNY stainless steel watch, which was phisically on the way (because I was tracking the parcel), but they've sent me a mail, that it's "no longer available"!! But on the place where you can track the parcel it's shows, that this watch was returned, and they (Littlewoods) said, that only if they'll get retun that parcel, they will take this off from my account. Today 2 weeks passed from that time, when it was "returned"...

29 June, 2015 13:34:00 Return received from customer Lichfield

29 June, 2015 12:38:00 Despatched from Lichfield

29 June, 2015 10:25:00 Return parcel to warehouse

29 June, 2015 10:11:00 Received off van

25 June, 2015 13:16:00 Van en route

25 June, 2015 09:41:00 Passed to courier

25 June, 2015 06:17:00 Loaded onto van

25 June, 2015 01:13:00 Loaded onto van

25 June, 2015 00:57:00 Received at Lichfield

24 June, 2015 10:53:00 Van en route - Stop And Return: crossed order

24 June, 2015 10:33:00 Sorted at Shaw Warehouse - Delivery WS10, route YOD7790

24 June, 2015 08:13:46 Despatched from warehouse Shaw

24 June, 2015 08:13:00 Sorted at Shaw Warehouse - Delivery WS10, route YOD7790

23 June, 2015 21:27:02 Order being processed at warehouse

Then I've ordered perfumes from them. And have a look at this:

13 July, 2015 13:22:00 Unable to deliver card left with customer

11 July, 2015 11:29:00 Unable to deliver card left with customer

11 July, 2015 08:47:00 Passed to courier

11 July, 2015 06:49:00 Loaded onto van

11 July, 2015 01:43:00 Received at Yodel Lichfield

10 July, 2015 21:00:00 Despatched from HATFIELD TERMINAL - Delivery WS10, route YOD7790

10 July, 2015 20:57:00 Received at HATFIELD TERMINAL - Delivery WS10, route YOD7790

10 July, 2015 09:51:47 Despatched by Our Supplier

10 July, 2015 06:51:42 Order being processed at supplier

9 July, 2015 17:40:24 Order received by our supplier

But the problem is, that all Saturday I was waiting for them. And nobody wasn't come, and nobody left anythig at my door. Same on today. They said that they've left deliver card, but there was NOTHING at my door!!

And finally, after my complains on facebook, they've banned (!!!) my profile there and they're not answering for my e-mails!! Then I've wrote on their site on facebook from another account, and they've banned that account as well (but I've made a picture) I think some Court should look into that, because they're breaking all customers rights!

Sorry for my english, but that is not my first language. Can anyone tell me what I suppose to do, because like I've said they are ignoring my emails and they've banned me on facebook! :mad2:

Hi there

I am going ot move your thread to the correct forum so that people who can help can see you

regards

SS

Looks like someone moved it before I did :D

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

And I have another question. Is there any profanity on this post above, because when I'm trying to send this on their official compalin service it's shows: "We are unable to accept your email due to content. Please remove the profanity and resubmit." WTF??

No profanity in your post, this would have been picked up by our filters.

I would suggest your next step is to make an official complaint, in writing and using recorded or special delivery mail, to their Head/registered office. If you don't get any satisfaction from that then you can escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman.

You might want to have a read of our customer complaints guide before moving forward.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?439552-Guide-to-dealing-with-Customer-Service-Departments&p=4676004%23post4676004

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

on the tracking details for the first parcel it is clear to me that the driver ran out of time to deliver it and returned it to the depot, where it was scanned back in but not put on another van to try delivery the next day. The depot just sent it back to the hub. They are either incompetent or lazy so you should tell Littlewoods that their courieir service is falling down on the job and you want you goods or a full refund to your account.

As for the profanity I bet their filter has decided that words placed next to each other form a rude word such as the place names Scunthorpe, Cockermouth and Lightwater.