style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

123ab,

Look, like P3t3r I'm out. You've failed to say what you're actually hoping to achieve. It's clear from the responses you get EVERYWHERE you post this that you ought not to be surprised that you were sacked. It's no surprise either that any cause to invoke disciplinary proceedings within three weeks of starting somewhere is likely to terminate your probation / assessment period. Honestly, what did you expect?

Before you expend any more energy on this, ask yourself what you really want from it. If it's to drag an unspecified SUPERMARKET through the mud a bit until we all forget about it over the weekend then crack on. Good luck to you. Or, if it's something else, ask yourself why it's not happened by now...

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a solicitor?

No. Irrelevant question anyway.

Have you seen all the relevant facts to make such claims?

No. Because having asked you several times to provide the facts, you have refused to answer. You simply rely on a letter which also contains no facts other than the fact YOU asked for a referral.

You have said facts such as your solicitor has said there are instances there has been a breach of contract. But despite saying that, you can not provide any further details as to how there has been a breach. I have asked you for those details about 5 or 6? times now and you will not type them.

Your mind seems to have an opinion that the supermarket should have given you opportunity to change your behaviour during the first 3 weeks of your employment, ie, you stick to your rota.

This is my last response in your thread since I believe that nothing anyone can say will change your mind.

I have already explained my reasons for believing that the contract was breached by the employer in my videos.

I have also explained in the post above that not all term of the contract were properly agreed. So it is unfair to say that I breached the contract first without knowing all the circumstances.

I have tried to explain everything in my videos.

There was a breach, however you have no remedy.

You have to argue your case at court and show that your contract was breached and that you suffered damages.

The reasons for believing that a contract is breached will be in your statement which you provide to the court. I shared some of those reasons in my videos.

Getting a referral for a "Breach of Contract" case by a solicitor, as I did, shows that that solicitor agreed that there is merit to my claim.

No it doesn't. You can trust me on that

With apologies to those that have had fun with this thread or those who think they have wasted pixels on it, I am going to close the thread.

The OP has a bee in his bonnet about this supermarket and his ill perceived slight on his 'good' name.

I could care less if it was Tesco Asda, Ald, Lidl Morrisons or my local takeaway.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks