Stoke Council Parking Fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Team

I have been issued a parking ticket whilst being parked on a council car park, visiting the council, clearly displaying a valid disabled badge

My probleb is, i have had to find out from parking as to the fine as it was an unsealed,non bagged envelope put under my windscreen wiper with NO contents

Where do I stand and what is my next move ?

Regards

Andy

does it say 'penalty charge notice'

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So, why was it issued? Have you checked whether Blue Badge holders are allowed to park there for free? If so, what was the contravention, as stated on the PCN?

Blue badge holders are allowed, no PCN has been received, only after making a call to the council did they tell me yes one should have been inside a sealed envelope in a plastic cover ?

I am in a bit of a panick now as 14 days are up on 5th July .

I took photos of my badge clearly displayed when I got back to my car

Any further help would be most appreciated

Don't worry about the 14 days - that's the official deadline for the discount, but in practise, it's almost always extended to 28 days, if you appeal, so you have some breathing space.

You'll need to gather some info. Maybe phone the council or call in. See if they can provide you with a copy of the PCN or a screenshot of the computer record, with the relevant details on. If not, just ask them to tell you the contravention code and contravention description, and any CEO notes on the computer. Also, ask if they can email you any photographic mages.

Once you have that - or as much as you can get - post back on here and tell us the contravention, and whether the notes/photos support it.

Don't worry about the 14 days - that's the official deadline for the discount, but in practise, it's almost always extended to 28 days, if you appeal, so you have some breathing space.

You'll need to gather some info. Maybe phone the council or call in. See if they can provide you with a copy of the PCN or a screenshot of the computer record, with the relevant details on. If not, just ask them to tell you the contravention code and contravention description, and any CEO notes on the computer. Also, ask if they can email you any photographic mages.

Once you have that - or as much as you can get - post back on here and tell us the contravention, and whether the notes/photos support it.

Many thanks will do