Complicated leases and mortgages

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To answert he question, the building is subdivided into flats. The head tenancy could vary becuase each person has differing Inheritance Tax considerations and it is efficient to divide the property accordingly. Also theymay well rent out or intend to sell one of the flats and that would attract either income or capital gains tax in different proportions according to who owns what.

What marks do I get?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are very unlucky when finding only properties to rent that have problems. As you havet yet put your money on the table I would recommend finding somewhere that doesnt have problems of this kind. there are about 20 million that fit the bill.

• 2 weeks later...

you say that peole have done reseach in too much depth, well what about your nose poking in to petential landlord's personal relationships that have no bearing on renting a room or flat. You have, as I have said before, a knack of only finding properties that have ownership problems so why dont you look elsehwere.

I suppose you will then have problems with some aspect of you contract as that is always a favourite law degree question.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks