Parking eye motorway services. Pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Brother has had a Pcn from PE for overstaying at a motorway service station on the M1. (I'll look up what one if important)

He entered at about 1400 vehicle left at 1800 ish.

The trouble is, he part exchanged his car towards another while there,.... He arranged too meet s guy from Scotland there.

So, it was him that entered but was not him who controlled what time the vehicle left.

I would expect the same applies to the other vehicle.

Any advice ?

Depending on the date that was entered on to the V5 form this one will be tricky. If the details were added and an invoice stated date/time ( a Must nowadays ) The PPC unit will still have to prove which driver/owner was actually responsible unless there is a photograph of the driver.

Since the V5 from the original keeper should show the vehicle was sold on that day then I cannot see how they (PPC) can show which person was the driver as it changed hands that day...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

The receipts are dated and timed, 13/06/16 @1800

The ticket was issued after this time.

No state to advise tonight, but is your brother's surname Mcfly?

then your appeal to PE should be that there was no overstay as there were 2 parking events with 2 different owners/keepers. Let them go to the DVLA and sort out the mess, you already have the necessary keeper details should they fancy losing some money in a futile court action.