Lloyds Banking Group SAR Advice (Black Horse loan, Halifax Account, BOS account BM Mortgage)

sickofbullies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm glad i came across this site. I've been doing some in depth reading regarding the process to have an SAR carried out on various lenders etc.

In the past I've had the following:

Black Horse Loan (2002ish) Applied for my PPI back and told they couldn't find account (now they've been fined 110+ million i'm sure they'l be more helpful

Halifax Bank Account

BOS Bank Account

Birmingham Midhsires Mortgage.

I guess my question is can i just send a single SAR to Lloyds banking group HQ (now that they own all these subsiduaries) or will I have to make one to the individual companies within the group.

if you list each one you want details on they will tell you what they can/cannot comply with

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi sickofbullies.

I actually did send just a single SAR to Lloyds Banking Group for Halifax and Lloyds TSB/ Lloyds accounts, with the same thinking in mind. Halifax wrote back to me after 2 weeks to say that they are considered seperate data processors, so I had to send Halifax the £10 fee as well [Lloyds decided to use the intial fee for themselves].

So I've lost out on two weeks for the Halifax SAR, as they will start the 40 days when they receive their own fee.

Not sure if this helps you. If you do decide to send a single SAR, please let me know if they accepted it for all accounts.

Regards

CookieRocks