Raspberry Ketone + and Prima Cleanse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you are thinking of trying either of the above products don't under any circumstances respond to any free trial or free sample email offers without first reading the terms and conditions carefully. If you don't check the terms and condition carefully you may find that you have entered into a contract to purchase these at a cost of £90 per month each which the supplier will deduct from your bank account each and every month. Further despite the fact that they send you a months supply, if you don't tell them within 14 days that you do not wish to make further purchase they will take the first £90 direct from your bank account on the 14th.day. The samples are not free.

This practice I am told is legal but none the less is a trap to deceive the unwary.

Yep been reported before on numerous TV progs,, newspapers, online forums. Shipped from China and they don't always appear to receive cancellation communications , so just continue to collect money.

I think there was also a story about what was actually in the product and it was nothing special, that you could not buy from a UK high street store.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread