Bought a faulty van from a trader?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can give the seller a choice, either

1. You fix the van to my satisfaction

2. I take it to a dealer to be fixed and you pay the bill

3. I reject the van for a full refund.

Kalahati

Do not stress and do not let the dealer take you for a crunchy ride.

I had and still have issues with a trader I bought a car off for my wife, there were no faults listed in the advert but did state 'maintained to a high standard and can only be described as faultless'..

Wrong, the vehicle is full of faults but the dealer stated in an email in response to my letter 'the faults you state are fair wear and tear and to be expected, you were told of all faults before purchase and the vehicle is sold as seen as we do not test them or their functions'.. (how did they tell me about the faults that are wear and tear if they never tested the car?)

As you may find they called my bluff and thought I was just all talk about taking them to court, they are now sweating and making alleged offers in writing (that's what they keep telling the court) but these letters never arrive. But I am writing my final statement and have taken the case for a hearing..

Do Not Back Down and this forum will help you loads and give you good honest advice. Good luck with it

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...