fit note

alexmcc1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

Is this the one your partner altered?

A few things came up reading your other post, was this a handwritten or electronic Med3?

When you say pre dated by 10 months do you mean it was supposed to be dated (for example) 01/02/15 and was sent in saying 01/12/15?

It's not normal for that to happen but could just be an error in dating it (if it's handwritten), if it's electronic then a copy will be held on your GP notes on the day of the consultation.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

As this thread is in a different forum, here's a link to the OP's employment thread that also mentions the fit note.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?442764-gross-misconduct&p=4707212#post4707212

Alex, please could you try to answer the questions that people on this thread ask you? Unless we have full information, we can't help you properly.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum