Very Catalogue debt/ 1st Credit.

Luul82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have a very account, due to financial difficulties I fall behind on the payments and then stopped making payments ( I know, not smart)

I have decided that its time to face my debt and I can see the debt on my credit report as "default". I don't want this effecting my credit rating

I want to pay the debt of £382 (with a reasonable price plan £10.00 per month). I recently received a call from First Credit Ltd, I told them that I won't speak to them via phone only via written correspondence. I believe I will start receiving their letters very soon. :evil:

I have logged on to my Very account today and its still active and still asking for payment. My question is, Could I arrange a payment plan with the originally creditor (Very) at this stage? If I make £10 monthly payments via my Very on line account, will it go towards my very account? or be refused?

I really don't want to deal with the credit agency/collectors, I rather pay the company I owe the money to directly (If I can)

Thank you in advance

The default is a true record of the situation and no doubt will stay on there for 5/6 years depends if you live in Scotland or England, as long as it is a true record that is it, if you were doing a full and final payment you would have room to request removal, but you are asking for payment plan so that is it!

Shop Direct after very short time sale debts to debt purchasers regardless if still outstanding!

and you will no doubt have charges off them i.e.:- Late payment. telephone call charge etc etc etc, get your statements and add them up on a spreadsheet as they are recoverable , when they refuse you have a dispute with them recorded, also when did you take account out with them, if before 2007 then get a CCA1974 request off to them!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Thank you MIKE770 for your reply, I'm grateful for it.

Should I write to Very or 1st Credit, offering them a payment plan?

I opened the Very account on 2011 and I have incurred many charges,

for example in April 2014 Debt collection letter fee £12.00 ,

Account interest £13.48, Missed minimum payment fee £12 = £37.48.

I was not aware these were recoverable,

I will need to obtain my statements from 2011-2013 as I only have 2014 statements.

Is a template of the spreadsheet available on this forum?

Many thanks

Hi there

Yes, CCA request to which company OWNS the debt now

Use template library = Data Protection > Full subject Access request to original creditor in order to get all statements.

Interest is generally nto reclaimable.

Late payment fees, letters fees are :) AND with the interest charged on those fees as well.

It may only be worth reclaiming if they heavily reduce or wipe out the balance which with Compound Interest on top, might.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

No repayment plan until they comply with the CCA request.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hello,

Advice needed,

I emailed 1st Credit Lt on Saturday to ask them, whether they have bought the debt from Shop direct Ltd or working on behalf of Shop Direct Ltd. I also informed them that; I would be sending them a letter and a request for a CCA (which I did yesterday)

I just received an email from 1st credit Ltd, saying "To enable us to communicate with you via email, we would appreciate it if you could confirm the following information with us:

>

> * Full Name

> * 1st Credit Ltd reference number

> * Date of Birth

> * Postal Address

> * Authorised email address

> * Contact telephone number"

My question is: Do I provide with the above? or should I just wait for a response to my letter?

Thank you