Is there an alternative

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have two separate cases with the FO, i have tried to ask the progress of each case and they don't reply.

1, I'm trying to get back dated credit card statements from Natwest

2, Barclaycard messed up my credit card balance 8 month 0% transfer at the start and did not honor it and they are charging me the full 19.00%

Any advise would be welcome

Many thanks

Dan

Hi there

1. would be more the remit of the Information Comissioner. Natwest CAN charge per statement.

Did you try and gain these by using a Subject Access Request? If not, this would be a better option. Plus it would give you ALL the information they hold on you and is capped at £10 for the lot. If they fail to comply you can then refer to the ICO who can persuade them to comply.

2. People will need more information regarding the history of the complaint. What letters have you sent etc.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.