style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope I am posting this in the right section....

I have a relative on Facebook but am unable to find her.

Several other family members have confirmed that she is indeed active on FB, and all have

confirmed that she appears on their list of friends and one even sent me a screenshot of her FB page, so I could find her.

However, on searching their friends list there is NO trace of her. Further, when I input her name into searchbox, I got a message, either "page not found" or "link is broken, page unavailable"

Why not get the relative to add you instead.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Open up another email address, join Facebook using either your nickname or family pet, then do a search.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Doesn't mean she hasn't. Follow then advice above.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I never said she had, it could be a few reasons why you cant view it could be her privacy settings, facebook glitch any thing.

Just ask her to add you.

I think it is a Facebook glitch, given the fact that several family members have confirmed her as being on their friends list and yet there is no trace of her.... even with her privacy settings, I should still be able to locate her among their circle of friends