Advice Please PCN Notice 23L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

presume the sign was blanket, but to check did it have any times on it?

as asked was it via cctv, 2 mins cld be ok imo, given also that cases have allowed someone time to stop and read a sign. if cctv then wld show the drop off.

If this is on film, then he would be OK if he actually was unloading luggage, but he hasn't mentioned anything like that. He says he was dropping a work colleague off. I very much doubt "saying goodbye" for two minutes would succeed as a line of appeal. But if he was genuinely unloading or doing something associated with the drop-off, he'd be OK. If it's on film, the facts will out, as they say.

If this is on film, then he would be OK if he actually was unloading luggage, but he hasn't mentioned anything like that. He says he was dropping a work colleague off. I very much doubt "saying goodbye" for two minutes would succeed as a line of appeal. But if he was genuinely unloading or doing something associated with the drop-off, he'd be OK. If it's on film, the facts will out, as they say.

There is no time limit for boarding and alighting if it took two minutes it took two minutes! The op has said nothing to indicate that he did anything else other than drop off the passenger.

That is correct I pulled up, person got out and I went nothing else involved the timing said it all. It does not justify a £55 fine. There are always cars sitting there they must be making a mint. I am going to appeal as it was only 2 minutes as they have stated on the PCN.

The sign states no loading at any time, I was not loading just dropped someone off as it is a main road and cars up my ........