car crafT issue -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Darrens brother, I took a car out for Darren since he couldn't get the finance to get it himself from car craft, everything went okay all the paper work was done then after a month the finance company got in contact with me demanding full payment for the car because I had broke the contract due to taking out finance for a 3rd party which I wasn't aware of while buying the car carcraft had told me they had done this loads of times with other customers and that it was perfectly fine.

Edited by daz2kxx

let me see if i have it right . You could not get credit so your brother brought the car from carcraft thereby becoming the owner . carcraft supplied with a 7 day cover note for the owner so he could arrange insurance . Is that right so far

Now im guessing you brought the car before you looked at the insurance cost and found you cannot afford the insurance

Still on the right track

What exactly do you want help with returning the car ?

My bother got the for me and

carcraft say the car be in my name the logbook so I can get insurance for it

them give me a 5 day drive away cover note

then we find out the car was not in my name was in my bother

so I drive about with no cover on car as law say only the reg keeper can drive it and

now we got a car that I can not driver to I pay half of it off

and we send car bk to them

them wood sell car at sale and we wood have to pay the out stand ing cash

so they have done an admin error on the insurance naming your brother on the insurance . but you are the Rk(Registed Keeper) so whats the problem with insurance you can get cover on the car in your name and it can start immediately. the 5 day coiver note is only so you can drive the car home and sort out insurance .

We can afford the insurance

The finance ring my bother and say me wood have to put my bother insurance so I do a week later ring say u bresh the conure so you got pay for car in full and them r still take the cash eve mouth for car so we just wot to no is there any were we get out it all and give them the car back and have non to pay

what date? - you have 14 days return on the finance to cancel it all

please try and use no txt spk please and proper spelling.

with sentences

explain yourself properly

no need for blue large text either

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have I got this right..

You are Darrens brother & as he himself could not get credit to buy a car, you then stepped in & took the Car finance out in your name for him.

So you basically fronted the Car finance for him, so he could buy the car?

The Car finance people have now found out about this & want to cancel the finance, is that correct so far?

As for the Car insurance, I am a bit lost as to whose the RK (registered Keeper) & who is or isn't insured to drive the car.

As usually the person who takes out the Car Finance is named as the RK & as such you take out Car insurance & you can have named drivers on it.

Which would enable both of you to drive the car.

I hope I'm reading this right as it's a little bit difficult to understand the facts.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

I'm not sure either, did your brother buy the car for you or you for him ?

The owner doesn't have to be on the log book, you can register the car in your name, you will be the 'registered keeper', not the owner.

There is nothing in an hp agreement that says you mustn't register the car in someone elses name, only that you can't sell the car as it belongs to the finance company.

all paper work is in my bother law name but carcraft say that hp wood been in my botherlaw name and car wood be in my name .... so with them say that them give me a 5 day cover note to drive car away ....then it came back the logbook was in my botherlaw name to so I was driving about with no cover on car ...... so my bother law just wot to send car back and have no more [removed]them .....

Edited by dx100uk
behave - dx

First, its time to calm down, and post rationally and properly. You arent texting a friend now. Your spelling and manner of posting is making it very hard for us to understand you and give advice.

SO to your problem. You say that the finance company state that your borther has to be on the v5? Ok. So what? You can still get insurance in your own name and drive it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You are making no sense at all.

In post #1 your original post you said you took out finance for your brother Darren.

In post #4, you say your brother got the car for you.

Now in post #13 you say the paperwork is in your brother in laws name.

So who are you and who bought the car for who ?????

Edited by Conniff
correct typo

Something's not quite right here. How old is this person, what nationality. And who the hell got the insurance? I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

the finance company or say the car has to be in my bother law name and he can not add any one the insurance so wot carcraft say was all wrry info to us ...so now car just siting here in yard and can not be us it

we have a carcraft rep

p'haps it might be better if we get you two on the phone together

linzi is very good at sorting issues out.

i'll alert her

give it a day or two for her to pop in.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

She's from carcrafts head office.

Guest Carcraft Customer Service Manager

Hi daz2kxx,

Please will you provide me with the vehicle registration number so we can look into this and give you a call so we can understand what the issue is?

Thanks

Linzi

Hi daz2kxx,

Please will you provide me with the vehicle registration number so we can look into this and give you a call so we can understand what the issue is?

Thanks

Linzi

Hello Linzi and thank you for replying.

I'm not sure daz can PM you due to his number of posts. Would you be able to provide an email address please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum