Man appears in court charged with the murder of his neighbour

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Magistrate Caroline Whycer told him he was being remanded in custody to stand trial at the Old Bailey, where there will be a bail hearing on Tuesday, followed by a preliminary hearing on January 12.

What is it with these courts, what's this crap about a bail hearing, he's just been charged with murder for god sake. I suppose he'll also get compensated for missing Christmas.

I know that part of the world, as I have relatives that live not too far away. I have walked around that part over the years. It is not an area you normally see any problems in terms of crime, but you do get arguments about parking between neighbours.

The problem is that the houses were built around 1920 -1930, when there were very few cars around. The houses tend to be mostly semi detached with some having access between the houses to garages that have built in the back gardens. But you then have a shared driveway space between the houses, which is only just enough for each house to have one car parked off the road. But if one does not park properly, the other neighbour can't get their car off the road. Then you have houses with 2 or 3 cars and they can block you getting your car out. Most people do have consideration for their neoghbours, but in each road there will be some that don't.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread