Job centre call to check if I am getting the correct benefit

Love or hate me
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey

Got a phone call earlier to check if I was getting the correct benefit got asked so much questions I was wanting to check how long do they keep asking u if u get the correct benefit this is my 2nd review within the last 2-3 year the first was a guy coming to the house today was a phone call from a woman.

I know people who have been signing on longer than me and they have had one time and some have had none but I have 2? Within 2-3 year

I've had 2, 2 years apart. First was a paper form they sent through the post after I missed a call and the 2nd was a phone call a few months ago. Don't know if its random or something everyone on benefits has

I've had 2, 2 years apart. First was a paper form they sent through the post after I missed a call and the 2nd was a phone call a few months ago. Don't know if its random or something everyone on benefits has

I had one in 2011. Not had one since.

I hope you were notified in writing that they'd be phoning. You shouldn't be giving out personal info to people cold calling you. It could be anyone!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No I wasn't notified in writing. They did go through a security check before any personal info was discussed

I'm sure they did, but how do YOU know they were DWP? It could have been anyone and you gave them all YOUR security info. :-o

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.