style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

looking for email address for Temple Finance so can forward email regarding arrears

caused by there store failing to inform me that they had cancelled my Debit Card

continuous authority due to their system being changed

They took payments from money that had accrued from a slight overpayment and then allowed the account to go 2 weeks into arrears before making any contact

They require a new arrangement to be set up and need to have the card swiped to set it up,

however, due to work commitments have been unable to get in store and have asked them to send me details for online banking

so i can control payments but instead have sent the door step brigade demanding goods back whilst i have been at work

have now sent in letter of complaint to the store but cannot find email address for their parent company and customer services

I want control of the payments as about to hit them with SAR request and then refund of insurances

as despite giving copy of my insurance when agreement was taken out was told

theirs was compulsory but after reading this group and others realise it is not !!

Also aware from this of the 1/3 rule and repossession of goods and as the agreement has been in pace since Nov 2012

and has just 12 months to run will be standing my ground

Hi and welcome to CAG. Sorry you were missed.

This information is from the FCA so should be up to date.

This is the email address that the FCA use to get hold of Perfect Homes (AKA Temple Finance)

Alaric Smith

alaric.smith@perfecthome.co.uk

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE