caught CEO smoking in a council vehicle. where to report?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Forget about it.

You'll be the management target for the rest of your days.

I know it's unfair that a ceo can get away with things that would make us mere mortals instantly jobless, but unfortunately the reality is that society is run by the rich and important people.

In any case he wouldn't get in trouble, so what's the point?

Two weights two measures.

As there money is more than the prime minister I think you will fail to get anywhere with this

They have that job for a reason and you alone will not be their down fall

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Preying on those illegally parked rushing others into a and e?? Maybe stopping an ambulance getting through.
ambulances don't need parking spaces in the car park.

Well unless he was smoking a rolled up piece of paper....

So your dashcam shows the clear difference between a smocking cigarette and a smoking e-cigarette? Regardless of what you say you say you saw, without the proof, it wouldn't go anywhere.

Yes nhs has private parking company not council so its a non starter anyway and could even have been his own vehicle.

In all honesty, you would be better of just concentrating on your own life than trying to sabotage someone else's.

so what even if it was a council vehicle? What concern is it of yours if he smokes in it? Really, this strikes me as a bit pathetic if im honest.

People generally take jobs like this out of need, not because they enjoy it. He might have kids or something - you don't know. So you want to try and get him fired? What for? Someone else will replace him, so you've achieved what?