Stemologica -"Cellagenta.com 8774645336 CZE AW*beatemer.com08081 got lots of money off me

Josun1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does anyone know their email address I need it for trading standards. I too have been conned !! two amounts already taken out of me account. I paid with a TESCO credit card..... They are not very helpful. if enough of us report this [problem] to TS we have more chance to getting our money.............. It like above say it is a [problem] and sure its not legal in the UK. Any info would be welcome as i really cant afford this.

:mad2:Mine was also taken out by different people "Cellagenta.com 8774645336 CZE for 97.95. 2 days later another 97.95 was also taken by AW*beatemer.com080818 UK--------- i khave asked for this to be reported to trading standers...... my payments were taken on my mastercard, and it would seem i have no chance of getting my money back........

own thread created.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

by mastercard do you mean creditcard?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's a well worn con.

Get Tesco to refund the amount that they took using the Visa Debit chargeback, and ensure that this outfit is unable to deduct

any further payments using CPA they will have created.

Ignore any emails from them, and any products they send you, either throw them in the bin or use them, not that they work.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This a huge con, (to be honest 99% of all womens make up is a con).

All the so called reviews are from third world countries and completely fictitious.

Do as advised above, contact Tesco and reclaim the payment under the Direct Debit guarantee which all banks must adhere to.

They are registered in Canada a country being different and not as lawabiding as the UK allows them to not display any information about the company, so in Canada you can legally set up a con and hide your details from everyone meaning no comeback.

Edited by Conniff

and they

Fyi - Company is based in prague.

Have you opened and/or used the products?

Just got the money back for a relative

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

Hi there, anyone had money taken by a website called repssign.com? My partner has £50 pending, about to be taken from his Visa card and has never heard of them. Their website is vague about what, if anything, they provide. Lloyds have said they cant do anything until the money has cleared? It must be a [problem] surely?

Another yank con site

PO BOX 639

C/O REPSSIGN.COM

KIRKLAND

WA

US

Be sure to make it clear to your bank that you have never heard of them and have never given them permission to take any funds.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks