help Brayan Carter/Lowell re possible statue barred debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct way to post.

But having been a member of the forum for sometime and found this information useful.

But this time I have a small problem with the above who have issued proceeding in the county court.

The alleged is held by Lowell who I believe must have purchased from a company Equidebt a company I have never heard of and have not had an advance as regulated by the consumer credit Act 1974.

I believe this may relate to a debt that is statue barred from over 6 year ago (when last payment was made as I disputed and no longer acknowledge )

I have request detail of debt under CCA and all other details as to the originator of the debt.

Carter replied that the court protocol as follows under direction 7c point 1.4 (3A)

I believe this mean they are stating they do not need to provide these details, and that evidence will be provided at the courts direction.

1/ how can I reply as I have no knowledge of this allegation so can not enter a defence.

2/ if the debt is barred how would I know as they are not providing details as requested

any help would be most appreciated

Hi and welcome to CAG

If you could read and complete the following by posting your responses here and then we can advise accordingly.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-April-2014**

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

I am defending the claim on two counts as I have never had a dealing with Equidebt

and any other debt is over 6 six years and is covered by the statute of limitations,

I have sent back forms to County court as the dead lines.

I have sent CCA request for the contract which I have only had a reply from BC stating they do not need to supply these to me as they will supply to the court.

As I have little detail about this allegation I find it hard to defend.

can you please fill in the link in post 2 and reply with it here

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...