Help with Assignment of HP Loan Account - GE Money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote to them giving them 14 days to send me the information they had not sent in their SAR return as you suggested and

I received an envelope in the post today with a compliment slip and no letter and

all that was enclosed was some pages of terms and condition I had never seen and nothing else whatsoever.

Im astonished it seems they are determined not to send me anything else they hold on me.

I believe the default process and repo was definitely illegal but they wont send me the info.

Its a bit complex as I believe GE Money acted for the main creditor in the repo so I have been dealing with the main Creditor

who was the one threatening Court action but then they wrote it off a few days after they received my SAR request

but have not written to confirm that decision.

The default date they put on the CRA is 2 years after the repo so surely that would mean the agreement is void

and I should be entitled to a refund of all the money I paid them but

I m not sure if that alone would stand up in a claim without copies of all the documentation.

did you receive a reply to your cca request?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

No I think I must have missed that back then as I only did a SAR request but not a CCA but

from what they sent me it would have been the same info if it had been a CCA...

I have the agreement and T&Cs now but they sent nothing else

just a statement showing its now written off and the balance is nil..

.its the other info they failed to send that would give the details of the repo and default/ termination

and info they put on the CRAs which I know is wrong.

post up what you have received minus personal details

to answer your question,

nothing you have posted to date would indicate that the agreement is void, and you are entitled to your money back

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.