Red route parking suspension

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We recently had the red route loading/parking bays suspended outside our business,on both sides of the road.After several days,I began to wonder why this was happening.On closer inspection,I found a white notice attached to a post on one side of the road stating that the suspension was to be for 2 days whilst road maintenance was being carried out.As we were now 8 days in,and the signage was still in place,I decided to call TFL to check what was going on.After being given the usual telephone run a round,I was told to email my enquiry and someone would investigate.Now,10 days after the suspension,It seems that the signage should have been taken down and that is going to be done this evening.

Of course,this doesn't help us and the fact that we have now had our business trade affected over what will turn out to be 11 days.

Does anyone know if it is possible to be compensated for the loss of trade.In theory,had I not chased this up the bays may have remained suspended indefinitely.