Statutory Report

tedney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. Twice now, on seperate dates, I have applied for a SR on line, and entered my payment details only to reach a page on Eq's site that says words to the effect that "sorry unable to process" This despite all questions answered and payment details accepted. When I check my bank account on line, I found that, in both instances the £2.00 fee had been shown as "pending" and so I am unable to access these funds, and have not got access to a report either.

The "payment" re appears in the bank account about four days later, but no report!

Just curious!

Is the card you are using registered to your current address?

You will need to contact Equifax, insist on speaking ton a UK based manager.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Is the card you are using registered to your current address?

Yes, and no change of address for well over 10 years.

Since first post above, have applied again, and had same experience. I have raised a question each time with Eq's system. When it first happened a few months ago, they told me to try again, and I was successful, using the same methods on line. This month, trying again, and after 3 tries still no luck, its as if they are being deliberately "difficult".

Years ago, I "registered" with them and subscribed to one of their schemes. Perhaps they don't like just sending a Statutory Report?

On a related but separate point. If I sent a SAR to Eq, would/should they send me historic reports?

Thanks

t

Yes, and no change of address for well over 10 years.

Since first post above, have applied again, and had same experience. I have raised a question each time with Eq's system. When it first happened a few months ago, they told me to try again, and I was successful, using the same methods on line. This month, trying again, and after 3 tries still no luck, its as if they are being deliberately "difficult".

Years ago, I "registered" with them and subscribed to one of their schemes. Perhaps they don't like just sending a Statutory Report?

On a related but separate point. If I sent a SAR to Eq, would/should they send me historic reports?

Thanks

t

From what I can see ( I have access to Equifax on a different setup) there is a "problem" in the automatic process.

Shawn Holtzclaw is the UK and Ireland CEO maybe worth making a complaint to him.

I am unsure what Equifax would supply with a SAR, but I would "expect" up to 6 years of data to be supplied.

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 2 weeks later...
Good News!

Received current report at last. FOC!

:thumb:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Good News!

Received current report at last. FOC!

Excellent, hope it's helpful.

From what I can see ( I have access to Equifax on a different setup) there is a "problem" in the automatic process.

Shawn Holtzclaw is the UK and Ireland CEO maybe worth making a complaint to him.

I am unsure what Equifax would supply with a SAR, but I would "expect" up to 6 years of data to be supplied.

I sent SARs to all the reference agencies, Brig and the information was far more extensive that just the £2.00 statutory report - well worth the £10.00 IMHO :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D