style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent the following pm to jonni2bad at around 3p.m. on 1st August.

Hello.

I made a couple of posts in the Jimmy Savile thread in the Bear Garden forum, with plenty of supporting material, and they have disappeared. I can see no reason why they were removed, I have had no explanation either, and request that you look into this for me. What site rules am I supposed to have broken exactly? I find it extremely concerning and worrying to be honest, as this is fundamentally about children. Much appreciated.

Thank you.

Renog.

P.S. I am following the complaints procedure as laid out in the following link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...iewing%29-nbsp

However, I can see that jonni2bad hasn't been active for well over a year, so I am sending this pm to ******* as well. I know ******* is a fair mod and will no doubt advise me accordingly if jonni2bad isn't available.

I assume I was correct in assuming that jonni2bad isn't around at the moment? I have redacted the name of the other mod I sent the pm too. Anyhow, I didn't get any response from any mod whatsoever. I then followed up this pm with an email to the admin@cag email address at around 11p.m. on 5th August, I still have a copy in my 'sent' email folder, where I again raised the matter of my unreplied pm and fleshed out my main issue a little bit more. However, I still haven't had any response whatsoever. So, firstly, does the complaints procedure need to be amended? Secondly, can someone help me out with getting my issue looked into? I wasn't sure what else to do other than start a thread, no disrespect intended at all, as I did wait very patiently and I was getting nowhere. :-o Much appreciated and I hope to hear back from someone soon. Thank you.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

Hi renegotiation

I am sorry for the problems you have been having and can only apologise on behalf of CAG.

I will raise this issue up for you to see what has happened.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi renegotiation

I am sorry for the problems you have been having and can only apologise on behalf of CAG.

I will raise this issue up for you to see what has happened.

Thank you kindly. No rush and I just want to understand and not be left in the dark on anything. If I don't know where I stand, then I might unintentionally end up at loggerheads with someone else in the future and I don't want that. Not much point really and certainly best to get full clarification now.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

I have ensured that this has been flagged up so that you get a response.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group