Quick Quid standing order/repayment plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys so I spoke to somebody from QQ on live chat a week ago and they told me I had to talk to collections to sort out a repayment method on the date repayment was due..

so today is that day, I have just spoken to somebody (via live chat) from collections (Loretta) and I gave her my story and told her I had sent an I/E form to the collections team and the hardship team, and that I just need some bank details verified so I can start making my payments immediately...

so the fun begins in this cat and dog chase where I want the details to make payments and they keep saying they cannot confirm the details for me.

Loretta told me I need to either call (which I'm not doing) or email hardship team (which I already have and had no reply).

In the end I got frustrated and told Loretta I would email the hardship department asking to verify the bank details for my standing order/repayment plan. Maybe they will have the decency to email me back this time! it's never easy huh

Stop using live chat. Go via email. They are based in america and dont have a UK centre. Thats why they try and fob you off all the time. If they wont listen, then get their bank details, set up a standing order and force them to accept your payment.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yeah that's what I am trying to do, firstly they said they don't accept standing orders but I've read a few people's posts on here that have managed to do that. Also they won't confirm their bank details, I've found them on this site but wanted confirmation from QQ. they actually replied to me with their own attached I/e form but I replied back telling them I already sent them an I/e file and also attached mine again, I then once again asked for the bank details, waiting for a reply now

• 1 month later...

I had trouble before...they said they dont have standing order details, only by direct debit and recurring payments.

I managed to find details to bypass the CS team, cos Loretta and a few others were NO help. I went straight to the final resolutions team, got it sorted and got a standing order plan which i was told just to pay what i could afford each month and interest and charges wont be added. Luckily at that time, i made an offer to settle which they took and is all done and dusted. If you need help in the future, i can provide you with 2 email addresses which are 2 guys from final resolutions.