style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am with Brook Street and last week I started at a company last week but when I left on Friday I received a telephone call from the agency telling me that the company no longer wanted me as I didn't pick up things quickly enough for them.

I'm really gutted as I only had a few days training whilst I was there and now back to square one again on the job front :sad:.

Also I'm going to send an email to the agency to tell them to tell how disappointed I am but not sure what to include.

Aww gutted for you, had a friend culled last Xmas time when dared ask for help even after a first good two weeks working for this agency name though it wasn't Brook St fault so don't take it personally and they should still entertain you from experience for other job opportunities

Be annoyed with the employer, hope you find something better soon x

Edited by A girl called Flow

Sorry to hear about that - that's unfortunate.

Personally I would just keep the email short and very polite. Something like you worked hard, weren't made aware of any problems and thought you are doing well; and looking forward to the next opportunity. Its probably not worth upsetting the agency as it is not their fault the company made this decision.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS