Santander 123 Credit Card Fraud

limasierra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Brigadier but I've done that already. Back in June. Two weeks later and they had no trace of it despite a signed for delivery.

I'd like to get this printed in something like the Daily Mail or BBC's Consumer Watchdog, if anyone knows the contact details I'd be very grateful.

OK send the complaint again, this is far from uncommon with Satans.

Tony Hetherington at the Mail has dealt with complaints against Satan in the past.

I do know he likes as much detail as possible, certainly worth a try.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thankyou, I will send the story on to Tony Hetherington, I think the story on here says it all.

I've also just contacted BBC Watchdog and sent them the details on their website.

Be in touch.

Great but please send the complaint again.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Which's money expert took this to Santander's press office / CEO and yesterday I received a call and email confirming this money will NOT be taken from my account, not on the 22nd and not ever.

I will be receiving further information on Monday but I am very relieved that this is being sorted once and for all.

Unbelievable.

Which's money expert took this to Santander's press office / CEO and yesterday I received a call and email confirming this money will NOT be taken from my account, not on the 22nd and not ever.

I will be receiving further information on Monday but I am very relieved that this is being sorted once and for all.

Unbelievable.

Excellent!! Well Done LS!

Thankyou Brigadier, what a long and stressful journey it's been.

Frightening to be persecuted by a bank that knowingly pursues innocent customers. I'm intrigued as to what was really going on here, I hope I'm told the full story.......

• 1 month later...

Further to my last post..

..Santander finally closed the 123 credit card account and touch wood..

..I've not received any more statements.

Hopefully that means it's finally gone.

I was paid another £150.00 compensation for the further stress and inconvenience and Which are going to feature the story shortly.

I was told over the telephone by Santander's chief exec's media man that the fault lay with the Visa dept

but this wasn't explained to me properly or in the final resolution letter.

The explanation was weak.

No more credit cards for me and thankyou once again Brigadier for encouraging me to fight it!

Further to my last post..

..Santander finally closed the 123 credit card account and touch wood..

..I've not received any more statements.

Hopefully that means it's finally gone.

I was paid another £150.00 compensation for the further stress and inconvenience and Which are going to feature the story shortly.

I was told over the telephone by Santander's chief exec's media man that the fault lay with the Visa dept

but this wasn't explained to me properly or in the final resolution letter.

The explanation was weak.

No more credit cards for me and thankyou once again Brigadier for encouraging me to fight it!

LS an excellent result achieved by real guts and persistence, well done!!