Catalogues

Laura Cooke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent one last letter to Littlewoods demanding they pay the £24 in next 7 days or I will take court action they would have got that letter on 16-11-06, I told them I am not prepared to yet again supply them with the bank statements they ahve already had as they signed for them (They deny hearing from me) I pointed out that I would suffer consequences for giving them the run around like they are blatantly doing to me. With reference for sending for my catalogue sars I have got account numbers for 2 accounts within Littlewoods group but for Kays I don`t know it emailed their customer services a few days ago to see if they can supply it no response?

If you've already got your two Littlewoodd A/c numbers, simply list the Kays account, saying you have not been able to track down their reference number, but suggest they will be able to find this with your current name and address details. No point in slowing things down when your're on a roll!

Are Kays in the Littlewoods group? and what advice on the court proceedings against getting my £24 overpayment to Litttlewoods? can they ignore any action I bring and waste my time further? they should not bbe allowed to get away with not paying me the overpayment back especially when they duped me into paying it by saying my bank had failed to send 3 £8 payments, on checking my bank statements no payments had ever been missed!!!

1) Yes, Kays are a Littlewoods company - which is why I said add the details to your SAR request.

2) Until you get your SAR, legal action is pointless - there may be other charges on your account you can successfully challenge, but you'll not know what these are until you get the printout and then your action will be for recovery of ALL unfair charges, not just the £24 overpaid.

3) If you take action, they can ignore it, but you send Bailiffs in to enforce (if required).

4) They probably look at your overpayment as a payment to account, and will expect you to spend it. It is not as if this is a charge or fee that you lose out on - unless you have proof of payment, and they still deny receipt.

5) At the time you called they may well have given you information that was correct based on the information they had.

Buzby Looks like I will have to recover my £24 through the sars then,I have not had an account with them for years these were arrears i was paying back to them when I got into difficulties after my marriage break up in 1997, I was hoping once I paid them off that was that with Littlewoods but the £24 overpayment as annoyed my as if boot was on other foot they would have taken action against me, they knew they had received the 3 payments they said my bank had not sent and then got the payments all over again by me sending them

• 2 months later...

Had sars come from Littlewoods all they owe me is the £24 by the looks of it as mentioned in my previous posts. A while back out of the blue Westcott who originally contacted me wrote and asked if i would send copies to show I had overpaid by £24 this I did around 3 weeks ago still not heard anything. I have since found out that a company I was paying £4 a month to turned out to be Burlington Warehouse which are from the Littlewoods Group these were paid up in October unknown to me and the standing order payments have been made for November, December, January, these never showed up on the Sars from Littlewoods when i asked them to include details of any accounts I have had within their group I know it`s not a great deal of cash but it`s the principal any ideas what to do next?

• 2 weeks later...

Had letter come today from Kate Redman, asked me to ring I did she said she could not locate the overpayments I had made though I had sent bank statements, she didn`t argue about it she asked me what I wanted I said what I had overpaid and the sars fee, and any defamation at any credit agency removing she is sending it by cheque within 7 days so some good news for me for a change