Repossession Order

goodyear
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, there is no way a judge will order possession when your arrears are only £869.

Make sure you take proof of the payments you have made to the hearing with you it will be OK :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Totally agree with Ell-en.....not only are your arrears well under £1000 but you are making payments. Trust me the only people who are going to get a telling off are the mortgage company. The solicitor is going leave feeling very foolish.

Carry on with what you are doing. :)

Xx

Hi, there is no way a judge will order possession when your arrears are only £869.

Make sure you take proof of the payments you have made to the hearing with you it will be OK :)

Im such a worrier tho :/

Of course you will be worried, it's a stressful time and everyone who is in that situation feels the same - so you're not alone :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Ok Im goona sound a little blond here. I have received a letter from the Solicitors and they have a copy of the letter from the court, which I dont have yet, stating that the hearing has been adjourned.

Does this mean I dont have to appear on Tuesday?

Does it say if it's adjourned to a later date or with liberty to restore ?

Does it say if it's adjourned to a later date or with liberty to restore ?

We would be grateful if the matter could be adjourned generally with liberty to restore.

We trust the court will excuse our attendance at the hearing to save costs.

I've just realised it's a letter from the solicitors to the courts

Exellent - looks like your letter did the trick :) Just to be sure, you need to ring the court on Monday to check it's been adjourned (you will need to tell them the case number).

Make sure you keep to the payment arrangement or they will immediately ask for the hearing to be restored.