Arrow Global/ Bryan Carter - MBNA Debt

abgm74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it does state that it was sold to arrow back in 2006, but could mbna sell the account to arrow without a issuing a default notice on me?

No the process is pretty well fool proof DN sent, not satisfied account terminated and sold on.

From what you say the document provided is a very poor effort at producing a " reconstituted agreement and it does not satisfy a CCA request, it should be rejected as non compliant.

Agreements don't have to be supplied with a SAR, and the deed of assignment is the contract of sale between the creditor and the debt purchaser and is confidential.

A recon agreement must have>

Your name and address at the inception of the account, ditto for the creditor.

The Ts & Cs in force at inception and closure of the account.

All material amendments to the Ts & Cs during the life of the agreement.

Any document (s) mentioned in the Ts & Cs.

If any part is not present the recon fails.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Brigadier thanks for replying,

shall I write to Arrow stating that,

I will not make any proposal of payment unless you comply fully with the CCA request,

the document you have sent is just a priority request form with my name and address typed on,

it is a foldable application form with the address on the back

but it did not have the terms and conditions.

the assignment or the statement of account.?

If MBNA or Arrow did not issue a default notice then can they go to court without one?

Hi Brigadier thanks for replying, shall I write to Arrow stating that, I will not make any proposal of payment unless you comply fully with the CCA request, the document you have sent is just a priority request form with my name and address typed on, it is a foldable application form with the address on the back but it did not have the terms and conditions. also I have not received from you or MBNA the default notice, the assignment or the statement of account.?

If MBNA or Arrow did not issue a default notice then can they go to court without one?

Just reject is as non compliant they know it is and are chancing that you don't.

e.g.

Thank you for your response to my CCA request dated xx/xx/xxxx please note the document supplied does not meet the requirements of the request as a copy or a reconstruction of the original agreement and it is therefore rejected and this

alleged debt remains unenforceable via the court system.

Make them do the work!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

thank you very much brigadier, I will write to them tomorrow

1 more question though can arrow default me now if I don't start making payments? because I don't think the original creditor has defaulted me and its not on the sar

thank you very much brigadier, I will write to them tomorrow

1 more question though can arrow default me now if I don't start making payments? because I don't think the original creditor has defaulted me and its not on the sar

No most certainly they cannot default anything the default was placed by the original creditor and there can never be another one.

The DN will have been issued by the creditor, you did not satisfy the default, so the account was defaulted by the creditor then sold.

the bottom line is

like 10'000's of others

you've been cash cowed blind by the DCA industry

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it does state that it was sold to arrow back in 2006, but could mbna sell the account to arrow without a issuing a default notice on me?

MBNA have sometimes done precisely this. I kept as proof a copy of docs Hello/Goodbye > post- assignment D N. For a while, basically the mid-noughties, it was not unusual.

However, this is not to say your account was definitely one of them.

MBNA have sometimes done precisely this. I kept as proof a copy of docs Hello/Goodbye > post- assignment D N. For a while, basically the mid-noughties, it was not unusual.

However, this is not to say your account was definitely one of them.

Don't worry about any further defaults happening now or in the future it's not going to happen!

Even if it did it is very easy to challenge.

Why? I mean why write?

Simple fact is they have no compliant CCA so they've conjured up a pathetically useless reconstruction. Moreover, it appears MBNA did not issue a default notice and cannot do so now, Arrow even less.

They will almost certainly not give up at this stage, but no need for you to write. All it does is alert them to the fact that their garbage is getting to you.

By all means write if you enjoy it, but not if you think it will keep these idiots at bay. They'll continue trying regardless, but far better not to assist by telling them what they have or haven't done right.

With the present state of affairs regarding the CCA and default notice, they've just about no chance of obtaining a CCJ.

Thanks for all the reply's, In this case I will write to them and prove to them that I am aware of their actions and capable of fighting off these hyena's.

Thanks

You shouldn't be entering into letter tennis with these people for a failed CCA request. They know full well it doesn't comply.

There is no sanction for them other than them being unable to enforce in court.

Save your paper and stamps.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS