style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you need to read what has been written, I said many different but legitimate avenues to raise revenues, so there isn't one single manipulated source.

But why would you want to issue PCNs for gum instead of poor parking? Even if what you say is correct, it only shifts the issue sideways. You're now suggesting doing what a little while ago you thought was unacceptable:

I have read what was written. You said PCNs shouldn't "cross subsides" (subsidise?) the council spend. As an alternative you suggested sat-nav laden skips to bust skip-hiriing pavement wreckers, putting the council's priceless artworks on public display and charging people to view them, and issuing PCNs (ahem) for gum dropping.

I think the word I used was absurd. Maybe I was being too polite?

You lose the debate every time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340680/Highway-robbery-How-I-proved-town-hall-traffic-fines-bad-driving--just-grubby-money-making-[problem].html

I have read what was written. You said PCNs shouldn't "cross subsides" (subsidise?) the council spend. As an alternative you suggested sat-nav laden skips to bust skip-hiriing pavement wreckers, putting the council's priceless artworks on public display and charging people to view them, and issuing PCNs (ahem) for gum dropping.

I think the word I used was absurd. Maybe I was being too polite?

Of what possible relevance is that box junction to the "debate"? This is about parking.

Anyway, I can't be bothered with it any more. If you want to declare yourself the winner by posting a link to some unrelated subject, go ahead. Congratulations on your victory.

'As the money-grabbing reputation of junctions such as Bagley’s Lane grows, it is clear that drivers are now reluctant to enter the yellow box (hence the reduced number of fines last year) until an incontrovertibly clear exit lies ahead.'

Job done! Compliance up, penalties down, just goes to show cctv does work after all....well done H&F council!