brand new rusty car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i have a 14 month old daica duster which has rust issues/corrosion,since feb i have told my dealer & dacia customer services about this and other issues from day 1 of getting the car!!! at least 12 seperate issues!!! the car is on finance now 3 years left!!! haveing paid approx £4800 pounds total finance £17000 pounds!last thursday i gave dacia/renault 24hours to sort out my car had phonecall on friday 9.30 saying the car going in on monday and a hired car be ready for me to collect friday afternoon all paid by dacia/renault ,the car this week was due to go in for respray on monday this weekwas collected monday to be sorted out ect.... had phone call yesterday from dacia/renault cs saying no work to be done on the car as there is a corrosion issue and the car has gone back to dealers for other bits that need doing!!! i went in today to get things out of my car they said all work has been stopped on car!!!! so now iam paying £227.99 amonth for a car i dont have??? been told i wont get it back for my holiday i spent money haveing a toebar fitted which was not cheap for a holiday end of july need for holiday!! how do i stand as really dont know what to do many thanks peter

hi conniff iam tomorrow as only today i found out no work to be done on car as they waiting from renault france headoffice what to do they said on news feed on dacia uk that it was paint problems i was told yesterday it was corrosion.

Park up outside dealers and hand out leaflets to all potential customers entering the dealers telling them of all your problems.

All I ask is to be treated fairly and lawfully.

• 2 weeks later...