ICS Distance Learning

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So after reading previous threads regarding the company ICS I can see I am not the only one with a problem. I thought it was about time to start a new thread.

I am currently in the process of what you could call a complaints battle with ICS. I signed up to do an English Literature A-level with them in January and have had many problems. I think they are unprofessional, unhelpful and definitely not worth the £400 I spent on my course. The problem I am currently having is trying to get my complaints answered to a satisfying degree. After a number of previous issues with them and my course which I tried to address and deal with (with very little help from them I might add) I have requested a full refund. They have told me I am not eligible for one as it is past the 10 days cancellation period. Although I understand their policies and reasons for having such a policy, they do not seem to understand that I am not attempting to cancel with them because I have suddenly had a change of heart, I am trying to get a refund based on the fact that due to their staff's incompetence and their inability to provide vital information with regards to the course I no longer feel confident enough to do my english a-level particularly not with them.

I would really appreciate any support or advice anyone can offer with regards to this issue and how to proceed. I do not want to let this go as I have paid them almost £400 for services that they have not fulfilled. Thank you.