peoples attitude

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is it with peoples attitude on CAG, most caggers are polite and helpful and go out of their way to help BUT recently I have noticed that a few peeps have an attitude some of it has been quite harsh,border line rude

I have seen two today and its riled me.........

What is the view of other caggers or is it just me

Nothing needs reporting yet , I just find it rude when people are trying to help others and someone comes in and starts criticising or they know whats best but are rude.

Im just having a little rant as too me manners are important and the way you deal or speak to people so you dont offend them there is no need to be rude too people especially when you dont know them.

Sorry but its a bug bare of mine.

Im not rude to people, if I can help I will but if your rude to me I dont bother.

I just wondered what other caggers thought when they read threads and see peoples attitude coming thru in whats been written.

I have often thought ,when reading the threads, where the difference of opinion is getting a little strong that the people should start a new thread. it could be called " My dad is bigger than your dad, so there!!!!"

Haha so true

What is it with peoples attitude on CAG, most caggers are polite and helpful and go out of their way to help BUT recently I have noticed that a few peeps have an attitude some of it has been quite harsh,border line rude

I have seen two today and its riled me.........

What is the view of other caggers or is it just me

Who the *%&£^ are you calling rude! :p:lol::razz:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Without seeing the examples it's hard to judge. Some people's 'direct' is another person's 'rude'.

Personally I try to be polite when posting, but sometimes people take things the wrong way.......

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Thanks locutus I needed a laugh :)

And by the way its just a couple of people on here and u aint one of them lol

If I aint one of them... am I the other?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar