Appeal pending yet advised my CB ESA is finishing.

Invalidation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Two weeks back I received the standard letter that my CB based ESA will be finishing in June.

Now I still have my Appeal pending after is was postponed in December as they wanted more info.

Whilst I realise that the letter is pretty standard, if my Appeal is still pending when June arrives can they legally take me off of CB based ESA?

Another curiosity, Pension credit told me I couldnt go onto IB ESA when my CB finished and I would need to go onto full Pension credit, there was no option !

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

CB ESA is for 365 days after that,you can claim Income rated ESA .

Ring the dwp up on number shown on letter you have and ask for ESA 3 Form

One of theses Below or if you want to print it out,right click on below link ESA3 1012.pdf and "save as" to your desktop....

1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

CB ESA is for 365 days after that,you can claim Income rated ESA .

Yes I know that

Ring the dwp up on number shown on letter you have and ask for ESA 3 Form

One of theses Below or if you want to print it out,right click on below link ESA3 1012.pdf and "save as" to your desktop....

1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I know all of the above. My question was about the legality of attempting to move me when there is a live appeal about putting me into the support group

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Yes, it's perfectly legal. The cessation of your ESA© is not connected to your appeal. If you're successful at appeal and that entitles you to back payment you will still receive this money for the period prior to the end of your claim.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.