Who is responsible for sending out hearing notice re charging order

Ali2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Hope someone can help.

I am currently fighting a Final Charging Order as I received no notice of the hearing date. The court is proving evasive in answering my questions including who is responsible for sending out notice of the hearing date, the Claimant's solicitor or the court?

I had an Interim Charging Order date adjourned, however, out of the blue, about a year later, received a Final Charging Order. The court are refusing to directly answer many of my questions so who can I escalate the complaint to outside of the Court? It took months for them to even answer my initial enquiry!!

Thanks in advance.

It seems rather odd that you received the notice a year later, how long was the adjournment supposed to be for?

It said "adjourned generally". However, I received the Final Charging Order over a year later. The case had been listed a few months before, the solicitors for the other side received the hearing date but I received nothing! So who is responsible for not informing me!!

I wasnt aware that there were hearings for Interim Charging Orders...only final Charging Order.The £80 fee to set a side will be for the CCJ (Judgment) not Charging Order.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I know mjt2013 that is what I have just stated.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

The process follows CPR 73.3: Application for a Charging Order.

1.The creditor successfully obtains a County Court Judgment (CCJ)

2.The creditor applies for the Interim Charging Order (no hearing) [n379]

3.Interim Charging Order made [n86]

4.Hearing for the Final Charging Order (Can be transferred to debtor’s local court)

5.Interim Order discharged or Final Charging Order Granted [n87]

It makes no odds Ali2 whether notice was served or not (if you attended or not)...you cant stop the Charging Order you question the Judgment CCJ (set a side) as the court has correctly advised.

Regards

Andy