Blackpool Council PCN Fine re: upsidedown BB & Phoenix - intimidation/extreme charges!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received an email from the woman I have previously spoken to at parking services in Blackpool

and I feel like banging my head against a brickwall!!

I sent an email yesterday evening saying they had to sort this out as Phoenix are their agents.

I threatened to take it to our MP and she just said 'go ahead'.

She also said they had been in touch with Phoenix who denied having received any of the numerous emails I sent yesterday

apparently the council (who I copied in) have sent them copies and the council are awaiting a response.

I have triple checked the email address I used and it is correct a

nd I also have all the copies in my sent folder so why are they blatantly lying yet again.

Between them they are still going the route of all the notices which I should have received but didnt.

They clearly dont believe me and I really think they are just going to keep refusing to deal.

Just for information,

the blue badge was displayed the wrong way up in the sense that the photo of my mum was showing

which seemed logical to me but it should have been the other side.

I did get the parking notice as it was stuck to the windscreen and actually rang parking services from my car at the time

to explain it was a mistake and was told to appeal the ticket.

Not getting anywhere fast:-x

The pocket book is a legal document if things are missing then the PCN must not be enforced, irregularities are the reason that challenged PCN's are dismissed.

Personally I would be appealing it, then appealing the appeal till this error is dealt with. The reason the pocket book MUST be completed properly it is used as "evidence" at ANY hearing.

A PCN is just the start of the process, if the process is not completed correctly then get further appeals in. Even at this late stage write in and get the info, write to the head of enforcement at the council and keep pushing the appeals

MM

• Confused 1

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

The reason for needing a full training program is clearly given,

If the CEO fails to do the required notes then this is open to appeal of the PCN that is issued.

The reason for very factual noting is to stop the ticket from being overturned,

therefore costing the Council time and money, plus lost revenue.

10 weeks is a minimum guideline to allow the CEO to be fully converse in the issuing of any PCN

this also includes any note taking that IS required,

if they fail to grasp this then they need re-training should be given straightaway.

As it appears in this case.

In my case it was very easy to issue a s47 in 8 seconds flat its an instant ticket.

Then write up the details took much longer, but FULL details were always written in the pocket book.

As can be clearly seen in the PDF

I listed but just a few things that ARE needed,

the list is very long as can be clearly seen,

read and digest this please,

if you feel this is wrong please inform me.

You should bear scrutiny of this quote

"34) A PCN issued on-street is the prima facie evidence of the parking contravention.

It must therefore contain all the information required to establish the case."

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

That is not a citation of law and does not in any way make the note book a 'legal document'.

As Adjudications in CPE are merely quasi-judicial i.e not judicial it is hard to envisage any way that the note book is a 'legal document'.