CCTV at Work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3753 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please guys, there is lot of usefull good stuff on this threat for me and others maybe reading it but lets not turn it into something else,

Happyhelper, i have really appreciated our feedback. I have some doubts approaching GP as it may affect my chances for future employment. One job i am applying for will check medical records so i am not sure.

Please guys, there is lot of usefull good stuff on this threat for me and others maybe reading it but lets not turn it into something else,

Happyhelper, i have really appreciated our feedback. I have some doubts approaching GP as it may affect my chances for future employment. One job i am applying for will check medical records so i am not sure.

Hi Supacool.

Thank you for ur kind words.

I agree with you re holding back for the time being on dialogue with GP, in particular if you are looking for alternative employment.

As has been acknowledged at this time there are no accusations been made against you by your employer.

Hopefully, the matter will amount to nothing and your understandable anxiety will abate.

If ,however, you are the subject of an investigation then please re-visit this post

and I am sure that CAGGERS will be here to support you.

Otherwise, may I wish you all the best for the future.

You've had some great advice. I just want to add it is not worth getting ahead of yourself here. There is no indication that anyone has watched the CCTV footage. We are talking about a 12 hour night shift here - noone is going to sit for 12 hours and watch it unless they have an extremely good reason. Even if they did watch it I doubt they would see everything that was going on.

To me it sounds unlikely that you will have a problem here so I think you are best sitting tight.

Depression is unfortunately relatively common for nightworkers so hope you can find some support.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

In the last 3 nights i have been at work, i see they have taken out the spy camera and i cannot see any recording on software on monitor as well. Don't really know why.

Maybe they have realised its illegal or have seen the cctv which shows me and decided to take t off before i raise issue about it.

Hi supa

Sounds like this has been resolved, good stuff.

Should the site team mark this thread resolved?

But , is it resolved !? The employer may be conducting an investigation and then may get around to interviewing OP. Alternatively, it may well , and hopefully, amount to nothing.

Thus the question. If it hasn't supa can continue with the thread, no problems in that regard.

But , is it resolved !? The employer may be conducting an investigation and then may get around to interviewing OP. Alternatively, it may well , and hopefully, amount to nothing.