Unregulated loans-the Loan Ranger

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3769 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Sick Of Legal Bullies, welcome to the CAG.

Enjoy your visit, but take some time to look around the forum and understand where everything is.

It can seem confusing at first but you will start to find your way round and to understand what a helpful community we are.

You haven't received any replies to your post yet. Try posting your query again in a relevant sub-foum. You will get the help and support you need there.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

Haven't seen anything new in it yet.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I watched The Loan Ranger last night and take my hat off to Dave Fishwick- who is making a stand against these low-life's-It is time the Government cracked down on these parasite lenders who prey and target vulnerable people who cannot borrow from the greedy banks- as these banks are too busy saving the money for their greedy managers in bonuses. To top it all these parasite pay day lenders don't even have proper offices its all just 'shop fronts' yet these parasites are making billions-Time the government saw just how the UK is being ripped off-It's becoming a laughing stock!.Most other countries have seen the light-and protected the vulnerable and capped the interest rate from these **** bag lenders

Edited by Andyorch
Bad language removed.

I watched the show last night too - thought it was quite well balanced and showed the murky industry for what it is.

As I've said on the main PDL thread, ONE LICENCE per TRADING NAME and a bricks and mortar office with a minimum of three staff before the licence is granted - that way it would weed out the more dubious companies.

Interesting how the companies would not deal with people on camera - makes you wonder what they are hiding and why they cannot be more transparent when dealing with a debt of their own making.

Whichever government eventually stops this lot profiteering from the poor - yes I do mean that in that tone - will get my vote, but of course most governments rely on the donations from their investors, who also invest in these companies.