bullying disabled

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh my god what an idiot it did get me to the stage where I was crying all the time and could not eat or sleep which made it very hard to care for my son and my mother but after the support ive had from everyone here it has made me determined to bring this horrid man to account for his actions he simply cannot keep getting away with it surley sooner or later someone will say enough is enough and come down on him like a ton of bricks if I pester authorites enough they will have to act I hope mean while will log everything and keep gathering evidence I even have washing tablets that were thrown into my sons fish pond at the front by him along with wood shavings and nails

Hello

dizzychick1458

Hope you do get this sorted,but

It may well be worth quoting to the police,if it doesn't work out

Protection from Harassment Act 1997

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/40/contents

The act allows for crime and civil action to be taken

Injunction can be obtained under Section 3 of the act

Section 4 (1) of the act is very clearly too

Putting people in fear of violence.

(1)A person whose course of conduct causes another to fear, on at least two occasions, that violence will be used against him is guilty of an offence if he knows or ought to know that his course of conduct will cause the other so to fear on each of those occasions

Good luck1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

lol wot a good idea with fishpond,thankyou for that info I will certainly make a note of that and will use it if I don't get anywhere that is very interesting with the threat of violence on the web and another occasion previous to that it may just work ty very much