Dazzo V Shabby

DAZZO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right this is the story so far........

21st Sept SAR sent.

24th OCT statements July'05 to Oct'6 recieved. (No letter with the microfiche excuse!)

Today I am going to................

A) Send off the "You have not given me all relevant info accordiny to DATA PROTECTION ACT" letter

B) Add up on the Excel spread sheet (from the library) the 16 months charges (minus the 8% intrest!)

What I would like to clarify is ...............

DO I SEND AN ESTIMATED CLAIM IN NOW? (X/16x72)

Sorry to be a pain it's just I have to factor in the "microfiche arguement" into the step by step guide in the FAQ's.

I want to keep the momentum going now I have got off the ground so I'm doing it today!:D

I would give them a chance to provide the extra statements first. Although mine was a partly estimated claim, it has been problematic. If you have the right figures it makes your case stronger.

Good luck

NN

;) nn

FAQs: click here: http://READ THESE

Any views or opinions expressed are in good faith, to the best of my ability. I don't like to admit it, but I have been known to be wrong. Check other threads and if in doubt, seek professional advice.

Abbey: SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

BoS M/card SETTLED 27/09:lol:

Aqua CC (Halifax) SETTLED 28/06 :lol:

GMAC Request for refund 14/6; Prelim 31/7; LBA 11/9

First National Mortgage Data Protection Act sent 14/6 Statements 26/7

Cap 1 - SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

Abbey x 2: 50% offer refused AQ filed

New Event.....................

I recieved a phone call from my wife a few moments ago and she informed me that a letter from "Pam Speed" had arrived. It informed me that "Arrangements have been made to send me archived statements".

It also states that my request for any details of "Manual intervention" could not be complied with as not all actions are recorded by the bank. I am happy with this because I have no reason to believe they have manually intervened in my account. AM I SAFE ASSUMING THIS?

What I would like to confirm now is ..................

A) Do I still send my "you have not complied with the data protection act" letter. I am assuming yes.

AS an aside I was wondering why I have not had a "Microfiche is not covered by the data protection act" letter as most of you seem to have had one.

Also when the statements eventually arrive will they be "heavily edited" as described by other people in other threads, and if so what is edited?

Thanks for you assistance.

wrong - manual intervention just means where charges have been applied - pcs do this! No reason it would cost between £20 - £35 per item - this is the whole argument on this site!!!

Abbey's Microfiche filing system has been described as "relevant" by the Information commissioner's office, therefore it does fall under the remit of the data protection act.

Suggest some more reading up on the threads at the top of the Abbey Bank pages!

Kath

Little people can do BIG things if they try hard enough!

wrong - manual intervention just means where charges have been applied - pcs do this! No reason it would cost between £20 - £35 per item - this is the whole argument on this site!!!

Abbey's Microfiche filing system has been described as "relevant" by the Information commissioner's office, therefore it does fall under the remit of the data protection act.

Suggest some more reading up on the threads at the top of the Abbey Bank pages!

Kath

I think that I may have a different interpretation of the phrase "manual intervention". I was under the impression that it was somthing along the lines of altering my credit rating or blacklisting me. Anything that was not under the headings "legal" or "charges".