Can I contest these PCN's?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I missed the notices about restricted parking on a cul-de-sac overnight and ended up being issued with 2 PCN's. The restrictions that applied are park for no more than one hour, no return within one hour between 8am and 6pm.

The first one from the evening was issued with the wrong road (it said I was parked on the road just around the corner instead) and then in the morning I got given another at 8.49am (this time the correct road was given).

Can I successfully appeal both of these? I never have parked on the road on the first PCN and surely I would be allowed to park until 9am in the morning given the allowance of one hour starting from 8am.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Then yes, appeal as they both appear to be defective PCN's. For the first tell them that you were not parked in the location given on the PCN and for the second one that you were parked for less thean the time premitted on the plate governing the time limits and therefore no PCN should have been issued. This appeal is normally done via email and you should get a reply or at least an acknowledgement fairly quickly. Check if there are restrictions for parking in the wrongly named road, it may not have the same restrictions.

Check if there are restrictions for parking in the wrongly named road, it may not have the same restrictions.

It's irrelevant anyway. If he wasn't there, the PCN is invalid, whatever the restrictions are.

It's possible with the other PCN that there is a carry-over from the day before, which means you were deemed to have overstayed. You could phone the council and ask if that's the case, but worth appealing in any respect.

I would suggest two separate appeals - one for each PCN - so as not to confuse matters.