Welcome Secured Loan Help Needed

suemumof3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband and I took out a loan (secured) with our friends at Welcome in 2006 for £10,000. We have had our PPI refunded already.

We have approximately £4500 left on the account which is in default and with their "last chance saloon" department so no further interest is being added to our account.

We are meant to be paying £220 per month, but at the moment are experiencing financial difficulties and they are not willing to help. My husband is highly likely to be made redundant in February and will be getting a payout which we intend to use to clear some debt, this being one of them.

I have been paid today and after paying everything am in the red by about £200. I have spent most of the day negotiating with everyone I owe money to in order to get reduced payments for the next 2 months as I should be in a better position in the new year as a few debts will be finished.

The last time I spoke to an account manager at Welcome they told me that the next step is to get an attachment of earnings on my salary and that was that, really quite an upsetting conversation. Now I do know that they have to take me to court etc first but with my DD due out on Monday has anyone got any suggestions of how to deal with them. I have 3 children and need to live but though I have dealt with PDL companies, this lot intimidate me