human resources discussing my case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The human resources woman that is dealing with my disciplinary case stated to my union rep, that i would be better off resigning as it is not looking good for me, this was done in an open room with other people about. should she have the right to be judge and jury and is there anything i can do about it. I have raised a formal grievance (i had a signed statement off my rep) but as my disciplinary is tomorrow i think its gonna get swept under the carpet. ANY ADVICE?

On the grounds SHEEPY didn't give enough information last time, I'm not going to offer an opinion:)

I will however say in clear cut cases I have occassionally taken the rep for a smoke break to see if they can give advice that will help their member in the long run.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Hi

1. Was the Union representative there to actually discuss your case with HR?

2. Did the Union Rep object at all to where the discussion was taking place?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

There is nothing illegal about the HR woman expressing an opinion. Whether you choose to accept that opinion is another matter.

As a general rule I don't think its advisable to resign under investigation. The only exception would be where it would save your reference, but in most cases "resigned under investigation" is no different to dismissal. It also pre-judges the outcome since perhaps you will get a warning rather than dismissal. It will also make any sort of legal action virtually impossible.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS