Did I receive Collection order for not paying FPN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just want help in clarifying whether I received a Notice of registration of fixed penalty and collection order for £135 as the courts believe I didn't pay the initial Fixed penalty notice I received for £80 (the policeman crossed out £80 and said it had gone up to £90)?

I was unable to pay £90 online or over the phone so paid the £80 set on the website for fixed penalty notices and got the payment reference number. I have now received a Notice of registration from London South East and Central Courts ordering I pay £135. I'm confused as the policeman said I would just have to pay the £80/90 and on the back of the FPN it says "if you choose to pay no further action will be taken in respect of the offence detailed in part 1.."

Can anyone advise on why I have received this or what I can do before I phone tomorrow?

First stop worrying. If you have concrete evidence that you have paid the FPN and have confirmation from the system, then call the court and tell them. it's most likely either the police officer was wrong, or the system simply hasnt allocated your payment to the case number.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D