Kingdom V Capital Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Capital Bank sent a default letter bacause I missed two payments on my Car HP which added to them were two £45.00 late payment charges, which is only part of the amount of charges the have taken over the last two years because of late payments.

This was due to serious illness and unforseen circumstance, so these charges amounted to quite a few hundred pounds, which we paid as they were threatening to send the baliffs in and reposses the car although we had paid well over two thirds.

I sent then a data request on 02/10/06 for statement and charges which was confirmed on the 04/10/06 and cashed the cheque for £10.00 on the 10/10/06 which I,m still waiting for a reply

There is about 7 payments left on the car out of a total of 36 and I received a letter from Capital bank to-day that they have now terminated the agreement

Could do with some advice on the best way forward

Regards to everyone

kingdom

Hello everyone I'm a newbie to this forum, or any forum come to that, so be patient with me as I have alot of unanswered questions that I wish to find the truth about.

These include bank charges, what my rights are and how I can go about my business without getting ripped of by the banking system and others.:confused:

On your data request, you would of given them 40 days in which to comply. If you don't get the information by then, see the FAQ's for a way foward to report them to the OFT.

As far as i understand, It does not matter if you still have the agreement or not, you can still claim back the unlawful charges. You mentioned that they have now terminated you agreement. Is this because they are going down another route or have they agreed with you that you have paid enough and that's it?

Welcome car finance - Won 19/10/06

Barclays - Offered 48% said no

Next step - moneyclaim

Barclaycard - your next

Hello Surrylad

I have to take it that it is because I,m going down another route as I have have had no statements yet as they are still within the 40 day limit.

My reasoning is that I would like to find out how much they owe me in unlawful charges so I can see what the true balance is owing to them, rather than keep paying the final part of the instalments when they consist of extra charges which would make the unlawful charges even higher. I have about 7 payments left to pay.

Regards

Kingdom

Hello everyone I'm a newbie to this forum, or any forum come to that, so be patient with me as I have alot of unanswered questions that I wish to find the truth about.

These include bank charges, what my rights are and how I can go about my business without getting ripped of by the banking system and others.:confused: