style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

N A MOMENT OF STUPIDITY MY PAL ATE A SANDWICH IN THE STORE AND DISCARDED THE PACKAGING WHILST SHE CONTINUED SHOPPING - THEN REALISED WHAT SHE DONE LEFT HER TROLLEY IN THE QUEUE AND WALKED OUT THE STORE- SHE WAS STOPPED IN THE CAR PARK RETURNED TO THE STORE - SHOWN THE EMPTY WRAPPER - NAME ADDRESS TAKEN . OFFERED TO PAY WAS NOT ACCEPTED AND NO POLICE CALLED- SHE HAS NOW RECEIVED A RLP LETTER FOR £90.00

very worried and scared - although people say ignore she wold really like to hear from someone who has ignored and what really happens.. thank u all ,

Ignore, ignore, and then ignore some more.

They will send ever increasing threats, but use the letters as toilet paper. They would NEVER get this through a court, so they dont even bother to try. Jackie ( the owner of RLP) prefers to bombard people with intimidating and threatening letters hoping that people will pay up.

The truth is, jackie, and her entire company has no legal standing, basis or merit to pursue you for anything. If they did, then it would be for the cost of the sandwich. Nothing more, and certainly not a randomly picked number like £90.

Be warned though, the letters will get longer and start to contain pseudo-legal nonsense that has no basis in law, or even relevance to anything. You may get a letter that states CAG is under investigation ( we're not). When you get this, you know that you arent too far from the end, and she'll try passing it to a DCA then she'll give up. If a DCA does contact you, let us know and we can tell you how to get rid of them.

The whole letter bombardment takes a couple of months, as she likes to prolong it for dramatic effect. As i said, any letters you get, you can use as toilet paper, or simply send a letter back stating " Any liability to you or your client is denied. No further correspondance will be entered into".

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No probs. Does your friend have access to this site? Perhaps have them register and post any questions they have.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D