between jobs - can i claim anything ?

EmilyChar19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there everyone

I am 20 years old I have recently just moved from one job to another,

I work in Childcare and was due to start my new job on the 5th of August 2013

unfortunately I could not do this as my criminal records bureaux wasnt returned so they could not let me start.

it has been a waiting game for a couple of weeks and now we're on the 3rd of September and still no sign of my CRB!

I have got bills due that cant be paid

both my bank accounts are overdrawn because people have taken money that hasnt been in there,

I have rung the bank and they have told me there is nothing they can do for me which I know is untrue but I am not getting anywhere with them

My mobile phone is cut off,

I cant get anywhere because I have no money

I still live with my parents but they arent flush themselves so they cant really help me apart from providing me with essentials,

I feel so low at the minute I suffer badly from depression and anxiety and just wanted to know whether anybody knew of anything that I could claim.

... I cant sign on because in the eyes of the job centre I have a job so I cant...

. I am really running out of options and really dont know what to do...

I have a prescription for my anti depressents that I need to pick up but I cant because I have no money,

I have lost a filling that I need sorting but cant because I have no money... what do i do????

thanks for all replies, much appreicated .

Not an expert in this area, but I would think you could claim JSA, as long as you show you are actively looking for and available for work.

That was my understanding - if you had a job lined up and were looking for something temporary, you could still claim.